Friday, August 21, 2009

A Short Trip

In a week, I am going to be disappearing for a little while.

I will not be posting, I will not be checking email, and I will not be responding to comments.

I will, however, be taking my laptop with me. I hope to do some reading and some writing while I am gone.

It would do me no good to write about current events because, by the time I got back, those events would no longer be current. Therefore, I will be focusing more on theorietical issues.

I have downloaded a bunch of comments and some papers people have sent me and asked me to respond to.

If there are any questions or meta-ethical concerns you would like me to consider while I am gone, let me know.

Alonzo Fyfe

1 comment:

Luke said...

Enjoy your trip! I hope you spend it doing something you enjoy.

I would be most interested to read your response to Richard Joyce's argument that morality must come from a theory of practical reason, in "The Myth of Morality."

But really, any time you say you're going to write about theory, you know I get excited. :)

Cheers, mate!

Luke